{SL}El-Mimo*

Want to become admin ? Tell us about your antecedents here ;)

{SL}El-Mimo*

Postby El-Mimo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:40 am

Hello everyone :) i´m {SL}El-Mimo* 3rd lider of SecretLegion clan. Maybe some of you know me ´cause I like to play on Frag server :party: And... I would like to ask for admin powers, mostly because sometimes admins are not arround and noobs go spec before got killed, or they troll their teammates, insult or spam voting... Sometimes is fun to laugh of them but it´s getting really enoying to see this almost every time. This is my info:
Username : {SL}El-Mimo*
Have you already been admin ? Yes, I was admin on [b00bs] USA TDM (I was member of that clan div 3) And now i´m 100 admin on {ZL}ZombieMoney & {SL}Sr8-only. Have rcon for some server on 4.2.015 too so I know about commands and how to act in certain ocations with noobie ppl xD
Your country : Im from Ecuador (that´s why my ping is like 200-230 but i have no lag at all).
Have u been banned before: Not on your server. I´m banned on Z9 Zombie because the 1st lider of our clan hacked the server long time ago as a troll joke xD!!
Experience: I play urt like for 4 or 5 years. but my brother used to play on 4.0 version... so I know this game from long time ago...
Behavour: I´m always calmed and that stuff. I dont chat a lot while im playing but sometimes it´s fun to full arround with some guys... I Dont insult a lot, only if they are my friends and as I said before I know how to handle certain situations.
Languages: I Speak Spanish (primary language), English (like 95% i guess) and Deutsch (10% xD).

That´s it. If you have more questions about me you can coment :bye: Hehe
Ellos dicen mierda, nosotros Amén.
El-Mimo

Re: {SL}El-Mimo*

Postby Stop T_T » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Hahah feel my nades and let your ratio drop by o.o1 :D hahah dus jij verstaat me nu?
Stop T_T

Postby El-Mimo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 pm

LOL haha I decrease my ratio so many times because of you :o_O:
El-Mimo

Postby Hax » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Stop deutch is something else than dutch
Hax

Postby Stop T_T » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Oh i thaught he just wrote mistake xD
Stop T_T

Postby Whizzy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Nobody can speak the "shit" german ---> dutch, only themselves. B)
Whizzy

Postby Tizze » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:43 pm

guys this isnt a chat.

Well i saw this apply to mod so i think that i should give my opinion , because this guy have the requires (in my opinion) to be frag admin.

I think that u should play with us more often if u wana have the admin power, i saw you on the server, but i think that is not enough to make you admin.

Well u are mature enough( i think that all the admins of the server should be 18+) u have expirience as admin, your behavour is good, etc, etc.. basically what u need is more activity from you on the server, for us to know u better xD.

P.S Keep it in mind that what i said = 0 , i m just a player :D, this is what think, in the end master decides if u are gonna be admin or not.

Tizze*
Tizze

Postby El-Mimo » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Yeah tizze... i´ve been bussy with homeworks in college and that stuff but I´ll be free soon so Hope I can be more active :trolol:
El-Mimo

Postby _ESGP_free » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 pm

you use a good language you're a model player, you have had no bans finally if my memory is good and you have experience as admin. know that this is just my personal opinion, wait for other admins post their opinion and that a decision by senior adminThx.

i Vote F1
_ESGP_free
Admin

Postby dodger » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:01 pm

I have nothing to add. Everything was said :)

F1
dodger
Senior Admin

Postby African-Grey » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:46 pm

F1 :)
African-Grey
Admin

Postby El-Mimo » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Thx to everyone ^^
El-Mimo

Postby Death » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:47 pm

I think you are a good player F1 activity is not a major issue. I think a wise thing would be to do is have you as mod(20) as a trial see how you get on no offence .Then give you more power if meister sees fit.

Just a note I think all people accepted as admin should be made mod(20) as a trial to see how they get on, regardless of the experience. I think it's better to earn higher status as admin then be given it because of experience. Every server is different.
Frag|Bunny_Narangha
GenerationX - Youtuber

PM for e-mail or social networking link(Skype, FB etc.)
Death
Admin

Postby dodger » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:18 pm

I was about to write that you're accepted if Meister approves you, but.... I saw at Echelon that you've stopped playing. Sorry, but that means you're refused.
dodger
Senior Admin

Return to Request to become admin