Credits

If you noticed any problems on the server, thank you for the report here

Credits

Postby Death » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:10 am

I was playing today and we changed maps and for some reason my credits reset Meister is there any way to fix it, I lost about 68 credits :( I didn't spend it on anything or reconnect.
Frag|Bunny_Narangha
GenerationX - Youtuber

PM for e-mail or social networking link(Skype, FB etc.)
Death
Admin

Re: Credits

Postby Tizze » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:07 am

This is a bug, that someone calls a vote to cycle, and it gets aproved, on the next map all of the players have 0cr . this happened to me so many times xD
Tizze

Postby Death » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:55 pm

I've spoken to meister it's a CV issue sometimes when !cv cyclemap passed and map changes due to vote the cr reset, meister has looked at the issue and is still trying to find out what is wrong, so for other people that are missing cr after the vote for cyclemap then that would be the issue.
Frag|Bunny_Narangha
GenerationX - Youtuber

Death
Admin

Postby El-Mimo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:29 am

I guess it´s because when someone calls a Cyclemap voting and it gets passed, the server interrupt the actual map and change it for another one with a fresh start. That means that server understands that everyone is a new player and has the inicial amount (0 credits).
Ellos dicen mierda, nosotros Amén.
El-Mimo

Postby dodger » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Everything is possible. Best way is to wait until Master ends research.
dodger
Senior Admin

Postby Fragmeister » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:01 am

It's almost that El Mimo. The problem is that when a vote cycle passed, it change the map brutally while playing, the server & b3 are not ready for that and b3 is lost then and he think that all currently online player are just connecting and put the initial value for credits to the players. This bug come from b3 I can't do anything for that... This isn't a bug from my Fragshop plugin, this is a b3 side problem...
Maybe wait for a newer b3 version with a fix ?
Fragmeister
Owner

Postby Death » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 am

Yeah I thought it was B3 to begin with because sometimes when cv cycle passes B3 is a little slow to respond when the new map loads, it's not a major issue I have quite a fast connection so I usually can load the next map quite quickly while players are still loading B3 sometimes is a bit slow to respond, that could be because it registers many connections at once, no need to fix anything with that area, just some input :) keep up the good work meister with the server
Frag|Bunny_Narangha
GenerationX - Youtuber

Death
Admin

Postby Fragmeister » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Yes, everytime something change b3 is doing a lot of check and it slow him...
Thanks, I'll try even if I don't have a lot of time to do things on the server...
Fragmeister
Owner

Postby Death » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:16 am

Don't worry meister it's only slow for like the first 30 seconds the start up time for the map loading and the start of the rounds, not many people notice it, but i have a faster connection so sometimes when i'm looking at things with B3 they can be slow, but no need for immediate action, it's more of a thing to look at when you have free time in your very busy life :)
Frag|Bunny_Narangha
GenerationX - Youtuber

Death
Admin

Postby Fragmeister » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:08 am

Yes exactly
:lock:
Fragmeister
Owner

Return to Issues on the server